Here at TAZ Plumbing, we can do more than just clear your drains. As full-service commercial and residential plumbers, we offer sewer drain repair and replacement to correct a number of problems. Commercial building owners are responsible for maintaining the sewer lines connecting their premises to the city sewer main, generally to the curb or sidewalk. Drain and sewer pipes left in disrepair could cause flooding and groundwater contamination, representing a serious environmental hazard.
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes – damaged sewer lines due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage – grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the sewer line.
- Corrosion – the sewer pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing sections of the pipe to collapse and restrict flow.
- Leaking joints – the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Bellied pipe – a section of the sewer pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Roots in sewer line- tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer pipe, preventing normal cleaning and/or roots have damaged the pipe.
- Off-grade pipe – existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Call us for your sewer drain repair or replacement today at (520) 886-1755.